My account is not linked on Family Premium wife paid subscription

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have Premium Family Because of an issue with my wallet being lost my wife paid the family subscription. My account is suspended and the payment has posted. Her's working fine. I can't find how to link my account. So frustrating.

3 Replies

Hey there @Jlloyd1,

thanks for posting in the community !

For an account to get suspended or pending, there has to be an issue with the payment method you're using.

As you mentioned loosing your wallet, have you cacneled your credit card ? had you bank froze your account ?

You can use this payment troubleshooting help page for further info.

In addition, check this Premium for Family help page for further info on the subscription itself and how to handle it correctly.

Let me know what you come up with 😃

Thanks I understand but if my wife is on my family premium plan and she pays shouldn't it cover us both on the Family Plan? When I pay with my card it covers us both so shouldn't it do the same for me when she pays? Or how do they kno who is on a family plan if the billing somehow gets crossed ?

Hey @Jlloyd1.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

Whoever is the owner of the Family plan is responsible for handling the monthly payments - in this case, that should be you.

If, however, you see that both of you are being charged for the Premium for Family plan, it is possible that your wife has created a separate account and upgraded to Premium for Family on it.

If you would like to stay as the owner of the plan, you should ask your wife to cancel her subscription on her secondary account. She should still be a member on your Family plan on her original account.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts