Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My card was charged even if I did not successfully register for premium account

My card was charged even if I did not successfully register for premium account

Today I tried to avail of the Spotify student discount. It was my first time and I didn't know how it usually goes. I entered my payment details but after that Spotify directed me to a something called SheerID because they said only verified schools can avail of the discount. There was also a note at the bottom of the page that they haven't charged my card yet and after that the internet disconnected so I wasn't finished yet registering for premium student discount, but when I checked my card, it was already charged. I'm still not premium right now, so it means that my money kind of just went away. Is it possible for me to continue registering and avail of my premium? I hope there is someone who can help me, I'm really disappointed with what happened to my money. 

3 Replies

I also experience this, I register through student premium account i was redirected to sheerID verification page but I was disconnected to internet, I try to reload the page but it redirect to purchase page. I check my balance it was deducted. I contact spotify but they are not responding.

The same thing happened to me! But could you please tell me what happened afterwards?

Hi! spotify refunded the money the next day and I was able to register for premium again. 

Suggested posts