Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My confirmation pin won't accept and I keep on getting "Oops, something went wrong. etc."

My confirmation pin won't accept and I keep on getting "Oops, something went wrong. etc."

Plan

Free (Trying to apply Premium with student discount)

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I am using a mobile payment method and my prepaid sim is SMART. Everytime I type the confirmation pin, I always get this error message (pic below) altough I wrote it correctly.

I already did the 8823 method (GETPIN then STOPPIN 1) but nothing happened, I already did this method multiple times. I already cleared my browser's cache and nothing happened, I still keep on getting the same message.

I also have enough balance to pay for the subscription. I also have a stable wifi connection.

I don't know what to do after this.. I want the Premium so bad..

20190813_023840.png
1 Reply

Hey @RicaJung,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

We suspect that there is something up with your account which is preventing you from confirming your Premium subscrpition.

If you haven't done so already, we suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support team here. They'll be able to take a look backstage and see what's up.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions 😉

Suggested posts