Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My money is deducted , but the premium subscription is not showing.

My money is deducted , but the premium subscription is not showing.

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free but paid for Premium

Country

India

Device

Redmi 5A

Operating System

Android 8.1

My Question or Issue

While buying one month student access using UPI I got the amount deducted from my bank account, but page on Spotify payment page got stuck and says it's not currently working . So now I don't have premium access but my amount, Rs. 66 deducted from my account! I have tried log-out, log-in thing and the transaction isn't pending from my bank side. So other threads over here are not helping me out. Please refund my money or give me the premium access of 1 month ASAP.

<snip - Moderator edit> 

1 Reply

Hey @Kim_Dojka,

Thanks for posting on the Community 🙂

We deleted the payment screenshot on your post. Keep in mind that this is public space and this kind of info shouldn't be posted here due to security reasons.

On another note, it is possible you logged in into a free account. This can be the reason why you can't see the Premium service. We suggest you check the details the account you logged in with these steps:

1. Go to Home.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. At the top of settings, you can see your username and the email linked to your account (if any).

Also, you can check your email address (the one you remember you registered on the app) to see if you received a receipt of the purchase. In said receipt you can check for your username. Then, you can verify If it matches with the one you see in the app.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts