Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My post was deleted

Solved!

My post was deleted

I posted a detailed message about how Spotify has ignored my written communications sent by certified mail, in accordance with instructions in the Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards.

Then I edited the post to correct a typo. And now the post has disappeared.

This platform is treating edited posts as spam, because it thinks they are duplicate posts.

Or the moderators don't like it when someone points out that Spotify does not comply with their own terms and conditions, and they simply remove the post.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Peter, 

Thanks for replying. 

Managed to have found an open tab (one of many...) with the original posts' "marked as spam" error, which left an option to protest that, which I did and it came right back. So I didn't have to redo the post (thank God) , but it came back. 

So all good. Didn't know how to delete or close the "My post was deleted" post or if they just stay up. Thanks again for the follow up.

Hope they see fit to represent Kevin Gilbert properly. 

Glenn

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear this. No worries though, I'm sure we can figure out what happened here.

Sometimes posts get stuck in the Community spam filters. However, no need to worry, you can give me the title and Community Moderators will remove it from spam filters 🙂

Keep me posted!
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The post that was deleted was a new thread titled  "Dispute Resolution Process Failure, Part 2."

After the post was deleted, I posted a message with roughly the same content as a reply to an earlier thread. That thread is titled "Dispute Resoluation Process Failure." You can find that thread, with my latest message timestamped 05/18 at 9:30 PM, here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Dispute-Resolution-Process-Failure/td-p/4737983

So at this point the post that was deleted is kind of a duplicate.

It is utterly ridiculous that Spotify has not responded to the certified mail that I sent, which was delivered to their office on May 7. They provide a specific process for dispute resolution in the terms and conditions, and then they completely ignore it. The arrogance is incredible.

Hey @KossB!

It looks like the post is back on the forum: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Dispute-Resolution-Process-Failure-Part-2/m-p/4750436....

As far as how to solve your issue, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Jose_M

I have contacted Spotify multiple times. I have used Twitter. I have used the live chat. I have used e-mail. The problem is not resolved. I have contacted Spotify by US mail, following the instructions in the terms and conditions. Spotify is now required, according to the terms and conditions, to use good faith efforts to resolve the dispute. That means they have to contact me. They received my letter by certified mail, and they have an obligation to respond. The ball is in their court.

If the dispute is not resolved 30 days after they received my letter by certified mail, then I have the right to proceed with an arbitration proceeding, and Spotify will be required to pay the fees for arbitration.

They are choosing to ignore my communications, and it is going to be very costly for the company.

Hey @KossB.

Just so you know, we've replied to you regarding this in a separate thread in which you posted - make sure to check it out here.

Thanks!

Hey Jose,

I think the same thing happened (re-submitting after edits and it disappeared) to my post from yesterday requesting Kevin Gilbert's body of music be added

Title: 

"[All Platforms][Music] Add all of Kevin Gilbert's full discography and related work"

Well, I don't know if Jose fixed it (if so thanks and if not thanks to whomever did) but I found a tab that still showed the post with a "marked as spam, click here to notify moderators if you don't feel it was real" in red: did that: post back very quickly, so this request is resolved on my end. Thanks!

Can you help please?

Hey @Invisibletothe - help's here!

We searched for a thread with that title and we found this one.

Just to confirm, did you create that thread after your original one was removed, or is this the original thread you were referring to?

Let us know and we'll take a closer look at what happened 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey Peter, 

Thanks for replying. 

Managed to have found an open tab (one of many...) with the original posts' "marked as spam" error, which left an option to protest that, which I did and it came right back. So I didn't have to redo the post (thank God) , but it came back. 

So all good. Didn't know how to delete or close the "My post was deleted" post or if they just stay up. Thanks again for the follow up.

Hope they see fit to represent Kevin Gilbert properly. 

Glenn

Hey @Invisibletothe,

Thanks for getting back to me and for clarifying that 🙂

We'll be here if you need help with anything else!

Take care for now

spotify:track:1Q1b8eVkUPGlpSArl8JAVw

Suggested posts