Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has been deleted and my playlist too

My premium account has been deleted and my playlist too

I had a premium Spotify account and all of a sudden when trying to log in, it has disappeared together with all my playlist. Apart from that, the user name now has become a number of 10-12 digits. This wouldn't be a problem if at least I could be able to log in on the Spotify website and solve it by cancelling the premium account; but, surprisingly all my information is gone too and according to them I still have Spotify for free. I've also moved from country long ago, but it has been working properly till the other day when all this happened. So I've been charged the monthly amount for the premium account when all my playlists are gone, and not being able to use it under my user name nor logging in cause it says I still have the free subscription and I've paid for the premium one. I want to cancel the premium subscription but of course, I can't do it due to this, and when checking the bills there's none but my money has still been taken.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this up with us.

It's possible that you have 2 accounts with us that were registered with the same email address. That could happen if you created an account directly through Spotify and one via Facebook.

If the username that shows on your account now is only digits, that means that you're logged in on a Facebook-created account.

You could solve this issue by closing that Facebook-created account with the steps here. Then you should be able to reset the password of the Spotify created account that should have your playlists and Premium features.

We hope this info helps. Keep us posted on how it goes!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts