Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My service provider said my premium spoitify should be working but it doesnt

My service provider said my premium spoitify should be working but it doesnt

The service provider said i should have premium Spotify till July and for some reason it's not working i have restarted my phone logged in and out and still doesn't work can anyone help me
7 Replies

Hey Felz1989,

Do you get any error message when you try to log in...also could you try to log in to your Spotify on another device and see if it works then?

Lastly what is the name of your service provider please? 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I dont have another device to log in on i guess i could try a friend's phone.  And service providers name is fido 

No error msgs sorry 

Hello Felz1989,

Thank's for providing me the requested information.

Could you please double check that you have followed all the instructions to activate Spotify through your provider:

http://www.fido.ca/consumer/spotify

And, also that you have a Spotify account that you can log into?

Thanks.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Yes i log in threw my facebook  i know i can log in cuz i log out a couple times yesterday  trying to make it work and i have already been to fidohub.ca  to activate it  it still doesn't i havent checked today but it wasn't working yesterday I use it at work all day long pretty lost without it 

Hey Felz1989

I have now esculated this issue for you and shall update you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks.
Robert_WRock Star 11

Thank you alot i miss my music 

Suggested posts