Premium

Country

America

Device

Galaxy s8

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I signed up for the free trial on my phone for the premium back in february 2019 and was planning on canceling the subscription since I found it didn't benefit me enough to dignify the charge every month. I was content enough to tolerate the adds and even only being able to shuffle. I recently checked my bank account and discovered I'd been charged for a month of service and sure enough, I'm able to have the same premium access on my phone. I didn't want that and looked to cancel my subscription. I looked on the app to try and find a way to turn it off there, then looked all over the internet for help but they all said the same thing. Log in online and cancel it there. However, when I log in and look to my subscription, it says I have the free spotify and should upgrade to premium. I know that isn't true since on my app it gives me all the benifits of premium and it charged me. I even signed in on my phone's webbrowser and tried to do the same there, wondering if maybe it needed to be logged in on the phone it had the subscription on. However, like before, it still said I had the free spotify and that I could upgrade to premium. I just want to terminate my subscription so I'm not charged again but I can't figure out how since all the ways I'm told to do it, don't work for some reason. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @NekosamaDead,

Thanks for posting in the Community, welcome! 

If you're logging into your account and it's stated as Free in your subscription page although you're being charged for premium, I recommend you to check out this article. There's a possibility that you may have a second account and you're logging into the wrong one.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @NekosamaDead,

Thanks for posting in the Community, welcome! 

If you're logging into your account and it's stated as Free in your subscription page although you're being charged for premium, I recommend you to check out this article. There's a possibility that you may have a second account and you're logging into the wrong one.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts