My subscription doesn't support videos!

My subscription doesn't support videos!

lan4

Plan

Premium

Country

GB registered. Currently living in Egypt.

Device

Pc

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

It's ironically that i have never clicked on the video section in spotify befor when i was back in Uk but now i have a problem.

I have been a Premium user for a long time now. When I click on " Hot country Original videos" i got NOTHING!!! I can't play any video!!!! How is this even possible i've tried different videos and i got the same results. So, i open up my iphone and i've tried to play the videos but a pop up with "We're not able to play this video in your current location." appeared. Why is that! 

I also have open a VPN service i had and switched back to Uk even Us and i still can't play videos nither on the Pc which run the latest version of spotify on it nor on my iPhone which also got the latest version. Please Help!

lan.

6 Replies

OneByBoo

Hey there @lan4,

thanks for posting !

Your issue isn't country related, as videos are available in the UK and you are registered in the UK.

Please try and reinstall the Spotify app and see if it helps.

Let me know how it goes 😃

OneByBooRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lan4

Thanks for responding @OneByBoo

But i did that and still not working, please help!

OneByBoo

Hey there @lan4,

thanks for the update !

Is it happening to all videos or just a few of them? I also suggest using other connections to rule out ISP-related issues.

Have a great day 😃

OneByBooRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lan4

@OneByBoo wrote:

Hey there @lan4,

thanks for the update !

Is it happening to all videos or just a few of them? I also suggest using other connections to rule out ISP-related issues.

Have a great day 😃

Hi, @  

It happens with all videos. I uesd different ISP and also didn't workout. 

Any other suggstion? 

Thanks very much.

Peter

Hey @lan4.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Bear in mind that videos are currently only available in select countries. Just to confirm, is your account set to Egypt or to the UK?

In any case, could you try opening these videos on a different device and seeing if you can access them now?

Keep us posted 🙂

lan4

Hi @Peter  

Thanks for your help. The registred country is Uk and in the profile it's Uk (GB).

I tried that now On Windows 10 and on iPhone and it still not working.

Suggested posts