Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wife and I both have Spotify Premium Accounts and recently upgraded to Spotify Family

Solved!

My wife and I both have Spotify Premium Accounts and recently upgraded to Spotify Family

I am concerned because we were both charged 9.99 this month for our accounts in the month of March and then we signed up for the family account and were charged an additional 14.99 for a total of approximately $35.00. I would like a credit for both the premium subscriptions if possible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey cohibasmith,

Welcome to the forums! Let's see if we can get you some help with this.

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please get in  contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey cohibasmith,

Welcome to the forums! Let's see if we can get you some help with this.

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please get in  contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts