Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NO OPTION TO CONTINUE FREE--ONLY PREMIUM--ALL PLAYLISTS GONE--HELP!

NO OPTION TO CONTINUE FREE--ONLY PREMIUM--ALL PLAYLISTS GONE--HELP!

NO OPTION TO CONTINUE FREE--ONLY PREMIUM TRIAL OFFER VISIBLE--ALL PLAYLISTS GONE--HELP!

WHAT'S AN F'ING VALUE FOR A FIELD?

3 Replies

Hey there @ROBSTREAMLINE, welcome to the community!

That's odd. Could you share a bit more details? Do you see an error message? Did this happen out of the blue or after logging out? Adding a screenshot of what you see could also help 🙂

If you've lost your subscription and playlists, you can follow this survey that will point you out in the right direction.

Let me know how it goes!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

hi kate at the top of my page left to right is:

Spotify Community> Get Premium > ROBSTREAMLINE (my username)> Menu> three stacked bars

Where should i go to access playlists from the past? None of these options reveal my past playlists, searches or stations.  Where is my past on Spotify? It seems to have completely disappeared!  Because of changes should i create a new username and start from scratch?

Hey again 🙂

I'm a bit confused. Are you trying to recover a deleted playlist? If so, you can find it here

As for what you're currently seeing, from what you're describing, you're viewing the community's page, not Spotify. The Spotify community is a community forum for Spotify users to get help on various issues, chat about music etc. Are you trying to access the web player? If so, it's here

You can also read this FAQ article on how to access your Spotify history here.

Let me know if any of this helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts