Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nearly all albums have dissappeared from Spotify?

Nearly all albums have dissappeared from Spotify?

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Nearly all albums of the artist "Die drei ???" have dissappeared from Spotify. I can only play certain albums but still see all the other ones when I open the artist's account and go to "All albums". Have they been deleted? Will they return? And if so, when? I would be really sad if the content didn't return soon as these albums are the main reason why I have a Premium Account 😢 

2 Replies

Hi @secondsunrise,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Were sorry to hear that you are having issues with your songs disappearing for a specific artist. To help this issue I would recommend you try a clean reinstall of the app. If this does not help try restarting your device. If it still continues please try logging out and in. Can you also tell me specifically what device has this problem? Your mobile phone, computer, iPad, etc. or all devices?

Meanwhile, I have found some similar problems that might help you with your issue. To see them please click here, here and here. Please don't hesitate to let me know if these links helped you or not. I will also continue my research on this topic and I will let you know soon when I find a solution.

Hope this helps, and let me know how it goes.

Hey there @secondsunrise and @Joel-M

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

We're currently investigating an Ongoing Issue occurring when users attempt to open Die drei ???'s artist profile which might be related to what you experience.

Check out this page and make sure you click on +VOTE in order to support our investigation and follow the steps under Status Update

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts