Plan

Free/Premium

Premium For Family

Device

Realme 5

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

1. I'm gonna ask what if my premium will end tommorow then I will subscribe again before it expire then I go offline mode will my downloaded songs will be saved, when I subscribe again?

2. Before my Spotify Premium expires will Spotify will give as remaining days to subscribe again??

3. or will Spotify will notify us that our Premium will ends soon then we can subscribes ??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Leighilustrsm,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

When your subscription ends and your account reverts to our free version you'll still have all of the songs/playlists in your library.

Note: you wont be able to listen to them offline, so you'll have to redownload them in offline mode again when you activate your subscription since that is a Premium feature.

You usually get an email that will tell you that your Spotify prenumeration is about to end,  if you have activate that as a notification.

We hope that this information was helpful. If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Leighilustrsm,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

When your subscription ends and your account reverts to our free version you'll still have all of the songs/playlists in your library.

Note: you wont be able to listen to them offline, so you'll have to redownload them in offline mode again when you activate your subscription since that is a Premium feature.

You usually get an email that will tell you that your Spotify prenumeration is about to end,  if you have activate that as a notification.

We hope that this information was helpful. If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts