Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New premium offer while I already have an account

New premium offer while I already have an account

I have a premium account that I got through my french mobile operator. It is now coming at an end and since I live in Malaysia I'd like to renew it with a malaysian subscription. But I cannot find it anywhere... Please let me know how to do so.

Thanks

Manon

4 Replies

Hi @manon_lanza, thanks for writing.

Please try the link bellow and let me know if that helps!

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/change-payment-details/

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,
Sorry but changing my payment info won't fix my problem. I open my account through my French mobile operator and never paid as my premium account was included in my subscription.I now want to switch for an account in Malaysia (with malaysian price) since I now live in Malaysia. But I still want to use my actual account, I only want to pay to keep my premuim advantages through the malaysian offer.Let me know how to do so please.
Best regards,
Manon Lanarotti

I see, @manon_lanza.

In this case you have to get in contact with your French mobile operator. Maybe their site will show you the way.

Keep in mind that your payment method must be the same as the country you're living in, so it might not be possible to renew this plan.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So if I have a Spotify account but move out in another country Ii have to create a new account?

Suggested posts