Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New to Spotify and liking it but...

New to Spotify and liking it but...

So I'm new to spotify and I am liking it. High Quality music and the likes also planning to go premium. Trouble is, as I browsed through the community posts and threads, seems like going premium with my current subscriber which is Globe Telecom is not possible at the moment. I'm considering on making a payment directly to either SM Malls or Bayad Centers (which happens to be in their options as well). But I'm not really sure if this is a safe and secure method. Plus, once payment is processed, is it effective immediately? I mean from "free mode" does it turn into "premium" after the payment is processed? I might also consider using MOLpoints. I am also unsure if anyone used MOLpoints to register for a premium. any help will be appreciated 😄 thank you

P.S. I have no payment cards nor a PayPal account.

2 Replies

Hey @Luxtroll, welcome to the Community!

You can find info on how to pay by mobile here.

We hope that helps.

Sadly it doesn't. My problem is simple. 

1. A friend of mine said that you can register for a stand alone premium service for spotify for 30days using your Mobile Servce Provider ( I am a Globe Telecom subscriber, pre-paid)

2. When I click on the "GET PREMIUM" on my account and choose a payment method, neither "SMART Communications" or "Globe Telecom" appear as a option. 

As I said, I don't have a payment card nor a PayPal account in place. Also, as I ventured further, it would seems paying directly to local carriers such as Cebuana Lhullier or Payment centers in malls would be impossible for me.

So my question is, when will be the option for either "SMART Communications" or "Globe Telecom" be placed back AS AN OPTION for my payment method?

I can purchase apps on Play Store with ease, so why I can get a premium on Spotify?

Suggested posts