Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Notification/Email for Subscription Change

No Notification/Email for Subscription Change

I've been a Spotify premium customer for some time now, probably about two years now, and I have always received email notifications if my account has no money in it. I am a high schooler, so I don't have a credit card or anything, so I use gift cards. I would always get emails when my premium was up. On May 3rd, I put a gift card for $30 on my account and now that it is August, my account went free without me ever knowing about it. I never received an email or anything, and yes, I checked to see if email notifications were allowed on my account, in which they were. Does anybody have this issue? Also, can I get this issue resolved? This really ticked me off when I got on and was wanting to listen to a song, in which I found out I couldn't. Thanks.

2 Replies

Hey, @mykmilla 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear that happened to you. But I think you should consider that as a isolated mistake, after all it's the first time that it happens, isn't it?

So you can continue using your gift cards and check if the issue will persists in future and in an affirmative case, you need to reaching out here and we'll find a way to help you.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @mykmilla,

thanks for posting !

On top of what @Luan suggested i'd recommend rechecking your spam folder, just in case.

Let me know what you find 🙂

Suggested posts