Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No access to old account at all, Still being charged for Premium.

No access to old account at all, Still being charged for Premium.

So, ive had spotify for about 14 months of PREMIUM SERVICE acording to my paypal log. And for the last month, i have lost my email and password as it was changed to a new email which was lost. All i want now, after haveing a charge of 9.99 on my new card on paypal, is a refund as its only been 4 hours since the charge (and ive tried EVERY thing this site has to offer to fix this exact issue). I do however, have the username to log in with, "mickyhony3" this is the only thing availible to me right now except for previously used passwords for this account. If spotify had an agent i could talk to, this would be a heck of alot easier. Thanks. I can also provide the transaction ID to any apropriate staff on this post.

3 Replies

Hey @haloreapergod, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Also if you're no longer using your old account I suggest closing/deactivating it after the refund 😄

As @justinewin_ suggested, closing your account would be a good idea to avoid these problems in the future 🙂 Here's a link to a support article outlining steps to accomplishing that: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/close-account/

Suggested posts