Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No es posible pagar Premium con mi tarjeta de credito

No es posible pagar Premium con mi tarjeta de credito

Al ingresar los datos de mi tarjeta no me es posible continuar y me muestra este mensaje. 

IMG_20180830_134425.jpg

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Colombia 

IMG_20180830_134425.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Paternina16, welcome to the community!

I hope you don’t mind me replying back in English.

Could you try doing this using another browser, or incognito mode? If that doesn’t help, could you try this using another device? 

If you’re still having trouble, could you try using another payment method to see if that helps?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue, tried with 3 different credit cards (all under my name). Called my bank, switched to different browser, device, network. 
I use the same credit card for all my purchases (Uber, AppStore, Blizzard, etc), however it's being refused by Spotify and now I've lost my premium account.
Can you please investigate what's going on?

Hey @sambarboza,

Thanks for reporting your issue. 

Please make sure that the billing address matches the country settings on your account. If it's not - you can and follow the steps by checking this supoort article.

If that doesn't work, could you let me know if you get the same error message when you try all of your payment methods available?

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Me pasa lo mismo y llevo más de un mes.. sin poder hacer nada. Ya lo solucionaste?

Hey @Paternina16 and @freddyhml,

If you are trying to subscribe to Premium, but it's not working, we recommend taking a look at this support article we wrote. Should have the answers you need 🙂

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts