Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico 

Device Samsung S7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Se realizó un cambio de celular en un miembro del plan familiar y ya no quiso activar la cuenta. Lo eliminé del plan y le volví a enviar la invitación y al intentar darse de alta le aparece esta leyenda: No fue posible sumarte a este plan familiar. Agradeceré su ayuda para reactivarlo. Gracias

3 Replies

Hey @jleal61.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

You mention a change so we'd like to mention that there is a limit on how often an account can join a family plan. If the user has joined more than one family plan, he or she will have to create a new account.

You can always ask the user to try to accept the invitation via an incognito browsing session to see if that makes any difference 🙂

Hope it works. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi Guido,

How many times can i join a family plan? i already try it on incognito session but sadly i have the same issue, this is the 2nd family plan that i want to join.

Regards.

Hey @Miinoro.

Thanks for getting back to us.

You can only join one plan per year. So if it's been less than a year, you might have to create a new account with us.

If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

Hope that answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts