Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me reconoce las tarjetas

No me reconoce las tarjetas

Plan: Premium

My Question or Issue

Se vencio mi tarjeta de credito, me dieron de baja el servicio premium. Intente contratar nuevamente y me rechaza todas las tarjetas, tanto credito (Visa y Mastercard) y debito (Visa)

6 Replies

Hey @loco_mauree,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

I know it must be tough, when your payment fails and your Spotify goes on free.

Make sure your payment method has sufficient funds, and is:

• Registered in the same country to your Spotify account.
  • Not expired or canceled.
  • Enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. Look for these settings in your bank’s mobile app.

If all of the above are true, and you still can't update your payment, try using an incognito browser window or another device to change update your payment details.

Keep us posted on how you get on. It would also be helpful if you attach a screenshot of the error message you're seeing.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Alex,

Gracias por la respuesta.

Nada de lo mencionado funciona, probe todo y siguen rechazando el pago.

Que otra cosa podemos probar o hacer?

Hey @loco_mauree,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If the issue persist, we'd suggest you also try with another internet connection to see if that changes anything.

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you head here and contact our support team. The folks there can check your account and look into this further.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator

Estimados, la tarjeta que tengo asociada es correcta y no tiene inconvenientes.

Me sale un mensaje que no se pudo cobrar y actualice forma de pago.

No tengo que actualizar nada dado lo expresado anteriormente.

Por favor necesito me confirmen que intentarán nuevamente, dado que en el último resumen que tengo figura el débito con fecha 18 de marzo del corriente.

Muchas gracias

Hey @SusanaVS22,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

We get that you're having some sort of payment issues. When there is a failed payment, our system tries multiple times to do the transaction, before it reverts your account to the free service. You should also receive notifications about the unsuccessful payment withdraws in your mailbox (the notifications could be in your spam folder too). If you are sure that the card you're using is OK, then we advise you to contact our Support team, who can take a closer look at your transactions and give you a helping hand with this private matter. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator

Hi, I'm having the same issue, I get the same error for any valid Visa debit or credit card, could you explain how to solve this? 

Suggested posts