Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more Hulu but Duo instead?

No more Hulu but Duo instead?

I paid my Spotify Premium + Hulu account, but was instead informed that I was now signing up for and paying for Premium Duo ... AFTER PAYMENT WAS ACCEPTED. 

I enjoyed having the Spotify/Hulu bundle and really have NO use for a Duo plan. 

Is there a way to restore my Hulu account (without resubscribing) or opting out of Duo? 

I think this was extremely unprofessional of both Spotify and Hulu to treat a loyal, paying customer in this manner. 

1 Reply

Hey @gsowriter,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

Rest assured we'll help you clarify this. If you were having inconveniences with your subscription payment, keep in mind it's always best to update it from your account page, so you can avoid subscribing to the wrong plan.

From what you kindly mentioned in your post, it seems you accidentally subscribed to a different plan (Duo). In this case, you can cancel it, so you won't receive any future charges for that plan. Then, you can resubscribe to the right one by following these steps:

1. Go to this link.
  2. Choose the plan you had.
  3. Put your payment information on again.

That way, on your next billing date, your plan is going to change, and you'll be charged accordingly. Take into account you won't receive any additional charge for this change. Additionally, you'll have the Duo plan until your next billing date.

Just to clarify, it's not possible to add Hulu to Premium Duo. Since you'd like to continue with your Hulu bundle, the best way to go here would be to get in touch with our Customer Support team, so they'll help to find the best alternative for you. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts