Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo activar el descuento para estudiantes

Solved!

No puedo activar el descuento para estudiantes

Buenas, hace unas semanas vi lo del descuento de estudiantes y pensé en suscribirme, asi que envié un documento para obtener la verificación. Mientras esperaba activé el mes gratuito que ofrecen, y ahora que se me ha acabado quiero suscribirme. Pero al entrar en el correo que recibí tras ser verificada y darle a Completar compra me da error.

También probé a entrar directamente en el descuento (en vez de a partir del correo) y me dice que ya he adquirido la oferta, lo cual no es cierto.

¿Qué puedo hacer para activarlo? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Vialma, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope that you don't that we reply in English. In this case, we'd like you to open the message with the student discount confirmation from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window. Then, make sure to click on the "Complete Purchase" button and continue with the procedure from that incognito window.

Let us know if you're able to activate the Premium service with the discount on your account after that.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Vialma, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope that you don't that we reply in English. In this case, we'd like you to open the message with the student discount confirmation from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window. Then, make sure to click on the "Complete Purchase" button and continue with the procedure from that incognito window.

Let us know if you're able to activate the Premium service with the discount on your account after that.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts