Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo actualizar el método de pago

No puedo actualizar el método de pago

Hace unos días empezó diciéndome la aplicación que el pago no había sigo registrado, por lo que la función premium continuaría por unos días hasta que si no se podía volver a cobrar me sacarían esta. Entonces intenté actualizar el medio de pago con otra tarjeta, pero lo único que sucede es que no deja actualizarlo y me lleva atrás con los datos de la tarjeta anterior expirada, sigo intentando y de todas maneras no funciona. Ya probé entrando en otro navegador, hasta en una ventana de incógnito como decían que iba a solucionarse, pero no fue así. Por favor necesito ayuda y resolver esto rápido.

1 Reply

Hey, @PaolaMaidana 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

So, could you double-check if the new payment method you're trying to add to your account is supported?

Notice that your payment might fail if:

• Your card has expired or been canceled. 
  • You don’t have sufficient funds. If you’re using a prepaid card, you might need to top up.
  • Your card was issued or registered in a different country to the one registered on your Spotify account.
  • Check your card is enabled for foreign, securely online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.

I recommend that you contact your payment provider, like the bank your card is issued to. It's necessary just to know if the card can be used in this kind of operation. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts