Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo canjear mi tarjeta de regalo

No puedo canjear mi tarjeta de regalo

Compre una tarjeta de regalo en Oxxo y al tratar de canjearla me sale que ocurrió un problema después regrese a decirle a los cajeros que si la habían activado y dijeron que si pero sigo si poderla canjear

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Compre una tarjeta de regalo en Oxxo y al tratar de canjearla me sale que ocurrió un problema después regrese a decirle a los cajeros que si la habían activado y dijeron que si pero sigo si poderla canjear

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

21 Replies

Hey, @Valeriagl1 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your issue, I suggest that you take a look at this following article and try those steps there:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Qué acaso nadie responde las dudas o preguntas?? Para qué está este servicio entonces? Yo tengo este mismo problema.

Hey @hbeltrano1,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Have you tried the steps that @Luan suggested?

If so, let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next 🙂

Tengo el mismo problema, ayer por la tarde compré una tarjeta en Oxxo y no pode activarla, aparecía de por favor inténtelo mas tarde y fui a reclamar al Oxxo y me dijeron que si se activó, entonces compré una segunda tarjeta y tampoco quizo activarse 😞

Hey @Adanstu,

Thanks for reaching out about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English here.

It sounds like there might be an issue with the account which you're trying to redeem the gift card on. Do you mind trying to redeem it on another account (you can create another one here)?

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

@Peter could you plese help my topic too 

No puedo canjear mi tarjeta de regalo pero ya no cuento con el ticket de compra ya que se me extravió 

Hey there @Argoa125,

Thanks for reaching out! Hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

Check out this article, especially the "Gift card not working?" section.

If the issue persists, can you tell us a bit more about what happens when you try to redeem your gift card? Also, which steps have you taken from the article? 

Thanks!

PetyaModerator

Compre una tarjeta de regalo pero no pasa

Me pasa lo mismo. Ya intente todos los pasos en "Why doesn't my gift card work?" y tampoco funciona

Hola, me ocurre lo mismo, ya intenté todo: si es del mismo país, si esta activada, si escribí bien el código, ya le envíe un correo a soporte con la imagen del código, el ticket de compra y no hubo respuesta... ¿qué puedo hacer? quiero un código nuevo y sino un reembolso.

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to double-check, have you tried redeeming the gift card in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Peter. Aparece error al canjear tarjeta de regalo ya verifique el código, la región es correcta, ya intente en otra cuenta y tampoco me permitió canjearla.

Me apoyaría con la validación de la tarjeta ya que el proveedor me envía con ustedes.

Hello there @Alfredone,

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties redeeming your gift card.

If you've checked everything on this site already, but still cannot activate the code on your account, it's time to reach out to our support teams with pictures of the card and the receipt, so that they can take a look at things backstage. You'll find the contact form to get in touch with them within the above link.

Hope this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No eh podido cancelar mi tarjeta y ya eh intentado y checado todo

Hola me sucedio lo mismo compre una tarjeta en oxxo y dice que lo intente mas tarde compre una segunda tarjeta y hize una cuenta nueva y me dice lo mismo

Hello @ELIALRG,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries - we'll help you get to the bottom of this!

If you've made a payment but can't see your Premium features, take a look at this support article and go through the steps. For full info on OXXO you can visit this support page.

Hope this helps! Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

HOLA, NECESITO AYUDA, ME PASA EL MISMO PROBLEMA

Hey @CINDYOP

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

First thing you can try is redeeming the gift card in a private/incognito window. This will make sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser. 

It's also a good idea to have a look at this help page for more tips on gift cards. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts