Announcements

No puedo canjear mi tarjeta de regalo

Highlighted

Re: No puedo canjear mi tarjeta de regalo

Visitor
Me pasa lo mismo. Ya intente todos los pasos en "Why doesn't my gift card work?" y tampoco funciona
Highlighted

Visitor

Hola, me ocurre lo mismo, ya intenté todo: si es del mismo país, si esta activada, si escribí bien el código, ya le envíe un correo a soporte con la imagen del código, el ticket de compra y no hubo respuesta... ¿qué puedo hacer? quiero un código nuevo y sino un reembolso.

Highlighted

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to double-check, have you tried redeeming the gift card in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Visitor

Peter. Aparece error al canjear tarjeta de regalo ya verifique el código, la región es correcta, ya intente en otra cuenta y tampoco me permitió canjearla.

Me apoyaría con la validación de la tarjeta ya que el proveedor me envía con ustedes.

Highlighted

Hello there @Alfredone,

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties redeeming your gift card.

If you've checked everything on this site already, but still cannot activate the code on your account, it's time to reach out to our support teams with pictures of the card and the receipt, so that they can take a look at things backstage. You'll find the contact form to get in touch with them within the above link.

Hope this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else 🙂

XeniaModerator
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

No eh podido cancelar mi tarjeta y ya eh intentado y checado todo
Highlighted

Visitor
Hola me sucedio lo mismo compre una tarjeta en oxxo y dice que lo intente mas tarde compre una segunda tarjeta y hize una cuenta nueva y me dice lo mismo
Highlighted

Hello @ELIALRG,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries - we'll help you get to the bottom of this!

If you've made a payment but can't see your Premium features, take a look at this support article and go through the steps. For full info on OXXO you can visit this support page.

Hope this helps! Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS