Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo contratar un plan premium

No puedo contratar un plan premium

No he podido contratar un plan premium y ya me contacté con mi banco y no hay problemas con la tarjeta, de hecho, ni siquiera tienen notificaciones de que se haya querido realizar una transacción. 

3 Replies

Hey there @josemraud

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to double-check, have you tried paying for the subscription in a private/incognito window? This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.

It's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I have tried on an incognito window and it still doesn't work. Also, I've tried using my home Wi-Fi and mobile data and it's the same result.

Hey @josemraud!

Thanks for the update. 

If possible, could you try using a different payment method to sign up?

You can take a look at this page to see the requirements that your card has to match.

If the issue persist after you've checked all of those with your payment provider, and tried the steps @Ivan listed above, you can reach out to our Payments team.

Keep us posted on how it goes. We're here if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts