Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo ingresar mi codigo de mi tarjeta de regalo

No puedo ingresar mi codigo de mi tarjeta de regalo

al momento de ingresar el codigo me dice que no es valido.

ya intente todo lo que viene en el soporte.

1 Reply

Hello @javza18!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. First of all, you need to take into account that

• Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
  • They're not redeemable in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, Premium for Students, or trial offers.
  • Spotify gift cards can only be redeemed on Spotify accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased.

If you tried to redeem your gift card but it’s not working, let’s try a few things:

• Check that the country registered to your account is the same as where the gift card was purchased.
    Tip: Check out our guide to changing your country settings.
  • Make sure you enter the code correctly. For example: try 0 (zero) instead of O, and I instead of l (lower case L). If your code has been damaged and you can no longer read it, contact us and we can help.
  • If you bought your gift card from a store, it might not have been activated when purchased. Please return to the store and ask them to activate it.
  • Check the code hasn’t already been redeemed. You can check this on your account page. You can also check to see if you have any other accounts you might have applied it to.
  • Codes are not redeemable for Premium for Family or in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts