Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No trial period

No trial period

Hi, I paid for yearly subscription, but didn't get any free trial included. Kindly guide.

Premium

India

Device

(One Plus 6, Macbook Air 2017)

Operating System

(Android Pie, High Sierra)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Sorry to hear this. Did you get an offer about this? If you did, can you send a screenshot of the full offer details? 

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy,
Hope yo are doing well!

I don’t posses any screenshot but I believe in India, they are providing with one month free trial for everyone.Thus,I expect to benefit from the same.
Thank You

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

You can only sign up for a free trial if you haven't had Premium before. If you've already paid for an annual membership, then unfortunately you aren't eligible for the free trial anymore.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be right here.

Hi Peter,

Hope you are doing well!

I believe i have figured out what happened. I prepaid for annual subscription and was not able to redeem the monthly membership for one month free trial. It was probably because trial is for transactions made via credit card on monthly basis only, but I used PayTM to pay for annual membership. Hope you people will be generous enough to treat us with valuable goodies as well, who purchased your annual membership. As we, people prove to be an asset for you.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Bodh

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for your reply.

We do offer discounted annual subscriptions in some countries, however there currently isn't such an offer in India.

If you think that other people in India would also appreciate this, then make sure to create an idea in the Community here and encourage others to vote for it.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts