Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No way to get access to Hulu with Premium.

No way to get access to Hulu with Premium.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I want to access my Hulu account that comes with Premium but I've tried everything and can't find anything regarding this. I get the emails letting me know I have Hulu with my Premium and click the button that says "Get Hulu" but it just takes me to my account page on Spotify. I've searched online and it seems theres supposed to be some type of way to link Hulu from this page but I have nothing. My account overview page only shows "Edit Profile" "Manage Plan" and "Sign Out Everywhere" I've clicked all of these options and nothing has Hulu in it. I've went to all the other tabs on the side of the secreen too. Am I missing something?

4 Replies

Hey @ashleighp, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Thanks for trying all of those steps. The next step is to try getting Premium with Hulu following this link. 

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I already have Premium. Why would I need to pay for it again?

Hey Billy-J, 

Apparently you cannot get HUlu on the Premium family plan (I just discovered I am in the same situation). The support materials on Spotify as well as the marketing materials surrounding the Hulu benefits all fail to mention this at all. Further, much of it is misleading. For example, when upgrading to Premium for Family it specifically says you get all the benefits of Premium (yet some benefits, like Hulu) are not provided. 

It seems like Spotify is treating this issue as a proposed new idea (which they have only said "not right now" as far as I can tell), but have done nothing to avoid or clear up confusion about this at all (which is the worst part). You would think the sign-up page for Premium for family or the official Help page for subscriptions would clarify that you will lose Hulu or not get that benefit.

All seems very shady - as if they don't mind people being confused about this.

Hey @ashleighp.

Thanks for the reply!

Please follow these steps:

• Go to Spotify.com
  • Sign in to your account (image on the bottom)
  • Click 'Premium'
  • Click 'Get started' and you should be able to activate your subscription there

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Capture.PNG

Suggested posts