Premium at the moment

Country

BE

Device

(Huawei Mate 20, Windows PC)

Operating System

(Android Pie, Windows 10,)

My Question or Issue

Hi. I have an issue with Spotify Premium for 3 days now. I do have premium right now, paid via PayPal, but I'm trying to pay for my Spotify Premium with paysafecard, yet I don't see the option. My premium plan is 9,99€(in Belgium) or 19,99zł(in Poland) and all I get is this message 'It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you.'

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
2 Replies

Hey @Nizhphoo, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Do you see the payment methods available when you update your payment details following these steps?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Nizhphoo ,

Thanks for reaching out.

You're seeing the error message because you're on Premium, which means that you're not eligible for the offer you chose.

Also, a PaySafeCard is not a recurring payment method, which could be the reason for not being able to see it in the list of payment methods.

Instead, you can select "Change plan" when you get to the step shown in the the second screenshot you shared.

From there, you can pick the period you want to pay in (one-time payment), and click "Select". You'll then get redirected to the right steps for paying using a PaySafeCard.

Lastly, if you want to update your account's country setting, please follow the steps listed here.

Hope this helps! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts