Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nuvo System. Spotify. No longer working.

Nuvo System. Spotify. No longer working.

I have a Nuvo system that until recently played Spotify. It gave me access to my Spotify library and playlists. I am a Spotify premium member. It did cut out from time to time (see related topic) but still worked. Now it has simly stopped working. I can get no access to Spotify. I go through music server/radio/spotify/[check my account] library/playlists and only get 'nothing found'. I have deleted and reloaded Spotify through system config but to no effect. I have changed IP from dynamic to static. No effect. Can anyone please help. I am having to use a separate bluetooth speaker instead of my house wired system.

4 Replies

Hey @johnp3, welcome to the Community!

Did this start happening after an update to the app or to your Nuvo's firmware? If not, try checking to see if there are any available updates to see if it helps.

You can also try resetting the network that the device is connected to to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, same here. No updates, no FW. No changes at all. Stop working one day. It seems the  Spotify music guide works but the Playlists are not even shown. So question is  if Nuvo/legrand/autonomic still carry the agreement. As a moderator, can you find the proper channel to this issue?

thanks

Exactly my problem. Spotify Music Guide works. Search and Library do not. 

HELP! 

Anyone?

John

Exactly the same for me. Spotify, please help!!

Suggested posts