Free/Premium

Country

México

Device

Note 9

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Alguien sabe algo de promoción 12 meses Premium por $199 qsue aparece a traves de Facebook, que se puede hacer al respecto si se suscribe y no aparece cuenta Premium

S.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Paris2911

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here. I hope you don't mind if I answer you in English.

About your question, you will pay 199,00 dollars for the possibility to use Spotify for 12 months (1 year). After 12 months, you will return to the Free account (if you're free now), or you'll return to your other premium subscription unless you renew your Yearly subscription.

When you buy the Yearly Subscription, you have 14 days (counting the payment day) for cancel it and take your money back, if you need. After that period, you can't cancel anymore.

Note that Spotify Yearly Subscription isn't available in Mexico yet. You can take this offer, if your account is set for another country that have this offer available in it.

If you need more help or have any other question, let me know.

If you think my answer was useful for you, give me a like and set my reply as your solution. It'll be very helpful.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Paris2911

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here. I hope you don't mind if I answer you in English.

About your question, you will pay 199,00 dollars for the possibility to use Spotify for 12 months (1 year). After 12 months, you will return to the Free account (if you're free now), or you'll return to your other premium subscription unless you renew your Yearly subscription.

When you buy the Yearly Subscription, you have 14 days (counting the payment day) for cancel it and take your money back, if you need. After that period, you can't cancel anymore.

Note that Spotify Yearly Subscription isn't available in Mexico yet. You can take this offer, if your account is set for another country that have this offer available in it.

If you need more help or have any other question, let me know.

If you think my answer was useful for you, give me a like and set my reply as your solution. It'll be very helpful.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts