Premium

Country

Poland

Device

LG G6

Operating System

Android 8.0

My Question or Issue

I was offered a 3 month subscription for 19.99 PLN, so i bought it using my mobile phone( I had got offer when i had been on mobile). Now on account page I see that I got only 1 month of Premium

5 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Can you please send a screenshot of your plan on the account page ?

I don't know if it is what you wanted but here it is

Hey @Marmor.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Dotpay can't be used for recurring payment so you won't be able to get a subscription using that payment method. Only prepaid time. You need to use a payment card or PayPal if you want to get a subscription.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Oh that's not fine. I mean that would be fine if you prompted it somewhere that I can't use dotpay to pay for this offer. I haven't got any prompt that after clicking ad promoting "3 months for 19.99" I will buy only one month if I choose dotpay. Dotpay shouldn't even appear or after choosing it something like that should be prompted.

I've bought premium only becouse I would get 3 months not one. I wouldn't bought it If I had known that.

Hey @Marmor,

We understand what you mean. You should've seen an error message when trying to use Dotpay to pay for this offer, but we do understand if you didn't.

In your case, we recommend that you check out our refund policy and see if you're eligible for a refund (if wanted).

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts