Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On student subscription still getting charged regular price

On student subscription still getting charged regular price

I signed up for the student subscription since the very begining two years ago, three months in i was being charged regular price again and didnt notice until five months later. When i contacted customer service they switched my subscription back to student but did not give me a refund for the money i was charged for premium. 

That was july 2015, i was charged as a student $4.99 /month until july 2016 BUT i was charged $9.99 for the months of november 2015 and june 2016  before being charged $4.99 for the last time on july 2016, since then until now I have been paying full price $9.99 a month without ever noticing it. 

I am aware NOW that i was supposed to get an email at one year since starting the student subcription in july 2016 which it should have been as since the very begining. i never got an emial for this and now ive been charged for one year of premium when i was confident that my subcription was correct or that i would at least be notified that it had to be renewed. I want to know how i will be contacted and by who to help fix this besides just switching my account online and re entering my credit card infromation. 

2 Replies

I have the same problem, they have been charging me the regular price and I am a student. I can't solve it by myself, what can I do, I am from Mexico

Hi @Ale7219,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We'd recommend getting in touch with the folks over at Customer Support (if you haven't already) as they have access to the necessary tools to help you out in this situation.

Keep in mind that the Student discount lasts one year and when it expires, your subscription reverts to the default Premium Individual subscription, so it's possible that your student discount either expired, or you haven't changed your plan to Premium Student yet. In any case, it's best you contact Customer Support so they can take a closer look into this.

Hope you get this sorted out. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts