Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only single premium plan available in romania after 2 years

Solved!

Only single premium plan available in romania after 2 years

Plan

Premium Family & Premium Student

Country

Romania

My Question or Issue

Hello there!
Community request 1 

Community request 2 

As you can see, there were multiple request for these premium plans going as far as almost 2 years ago. There were promises, "rest assured", "we are working on it", but with the ever-growing demand there has still been no visible progress in the area. I won't say what others already said because it's still valid.
What I'm adding is that I understand that 2 years ago online streaming services weren't so popular in middle-eastern Europe, but much has changed since those times. Some of my friends, who live just a few kilometers away, across the border, in Hungary has easy access to his student plan or family plan. Guys in Bulgaria have all these, too, for the same prices. Here in Romania we have nothing and it's quite disappointing to see all these promises with no work done in the are.

I'm not trying to be too offensive, it just bothers me that you are unable to see the high demand in this area. Please don't recommend the normal premium plan, it's useless and too expensive for families and students. With youtube music now available, a yt premium family plan is better, and I'll be off with that unless there will be changes.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @S7R1DER ,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can see the current update on this at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Family-plan-in-Romania/idc-p/4821722#M18359...

I, unfortunately, don't have any additional info either. Just make sure to add your support to the idea by liking it and commenting your thoughts. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @S7R1DER ,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can see the current update on this at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Family-plan-in-Romania/idc-p/4821722#M18359...

I, unfortunately, don't have any additional info either. Just make sure to add your support to the idea by liking it and commenting your thoughts. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts