Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Oops, something went wrong, please try again or please contact Spotify Support

Oops, something went wrong, please try again or please contact Spotify Support

Good Day Everybody.

Spotify has given me notifications even inside the app itself that I can subscribe for thr 129 pesos for 3months promo. Then something popped up that I wasn't eligible for that promo but other options state that its also an option. So I tried using SMS Verification, entered my number and waited, then the Oops something went wrong message popped up. Please help as of this writing, 18hrs left before the promo ends. Please.
3 Replies

Hey @HeyasMags!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

This offer is only available to new users who haven't tried Premium before, so you won't be able to get it if you've had a Premium subscription in the past.

If that's not the case, give it a try from an incognito window or a different device. Clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing can also help with this.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Then what should we do of we have purchased premium before? How can we avail it now with the said offer?

But it had other options in which the recommended one is the 129 for 3months. Plus I saw like a fine print that only those who are in free account since May 15, 2017 can avail it. In which my number and account is.

Suggested posts