Premium dos personas 

Country

Mexico

Device

(Pc, Samsung galaxy A30s

Operating System

(, Android,Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hace un mes contraté Spotify para un viaje con el plan para dos personas, lo pague con mi tarjeta visa y paso el tiempo hasta que Spotify me avisa a en un cuadro rojo que mi tarjeta no tenía fondos lo cual pues es cierto, luego el día 9 de septiembre recibí dinero a mi cuenta que era para algo importante, luego el 12 de septiembre Spotify me cobró 149 pesos por recontratar el mismo plan el cual no quería adquirir, inmediatamente cancele mi cuenta premium y dice que está cambiara a plan free el 16 de este mes, quiero saber si se me devolverá el dinero o si este se perdió.    

Espero alguien pueda ayudarme.

1 Reply

Hey @Huazontle1,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language here.

Seems like you need information regarding refunds, however such personal account-related topics are not covered on the boards here. The right folks to contact in those cases are the Support team here, as they can check your personal account details in depth and inform you on any possible refund actions.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts