Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS3 - connected but message because of foreign country

PS3 - connected but message because of foreign country

I logged into Spotfy Account from my PS3 - and it could connect successfully - so the username and password are correct - but after a successful login I get a message which is saying, that I cannot connect from a foreign country for more than 14 days. Which is strange because the PS3 as well as my spotify account are stationed in Austria.

1 Reply

Hey there @wdaniel1993,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Keep in mind that if you're on our free, ad-supported service you can use Spotify in a different country for up to 14 days. In that case, we'd recommend double-checking that your Spotify account's country settings match your current location. You can find out how to do that here.

If however, you're on a Premium subscription and you're seeing that error message, it's possible you're logging in to a different, Free, account instead.

You can check out this support article to find more info on how to locate and access your Premium account. Once you've located your second account, you can log out and back in using the right account's login details. 

Further, if you need to unlink your Spotify and PlayStation accounts to access the right account, you can find the steps here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts