Premium Student

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7 Plus, PC

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I recently signed up for Spotify Premium for Students, and it's supposed to include a subscription to Showtime and Hulu.  I was able to activate Showtime with no issues, but every time I click the activate button for Hulu under "Services" in my Spotify account I receive a "Page Not Found" error.  I am able to see the screen asking me if I have a Hulu account or need to sign up for one, but I receive the error regardless of which option I choose.  I have tried clearing my cookies, using multiple browsers, using multiple different computers, and I've tried it in other locations on a different Wifi network.  Nothing has worked.  I'm very disappointed that I'm not receiving part of the service I'm paying for.  This needs to be fixed.

UPDATE 8/22/19:  So, I don't know what happened, but apparently this issue was resolved by either Spotify or Hulu.  I had just been trying to activate my Hulu through Spotify every few days or so since I first encountered the issue.  Today, it finally worked!

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Page Not Found error when trying to activate Hulu

Hey folks,

Thanks for flagging this with us!

This was an issue which we were investigating and which should now be fixed.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
5 Replies
Highlighted

BeCyantific
Visitor

Having the same issue, I previous had the premium and Hulu because I didn't know about the student plan but not it just keeps showing page not found 

TraeCo
Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue. Neither Hulu nor Spotify customer service (chat) were of any use. 

Solution!

Hey folks,

Thanks for flagging this with us!

This was an issue which we were investigating and which should now be fixed.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

ghost007ninja
Visitor

Still receiving the same not found message when trying to activate my Hulu account

dmai83
Visitor

Hi peter im still getting the "page not found" page whenever i try linking hulu with spotfiy. please let me know what i can do to resolve this! thanks in advance!

SUGGESTED POSTS