Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Samsung Galaxy a32

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Pagué el plan individual en prepago para 3 meses, lo pagué en una tienda que queda cerca de mi casa donde normalmente pago el Spotify, esta vez quise pagar el de 3 meses para disfrutar Spotify sin tener que recargarlo mes con mes como en otras ocasiones, y cuando ingresé el código y lo canjeé el plan premium se me activó solo para 1 mes, siendo que yo pagué para el de 3 meses

1 Reply

Hey @DanyBalmori,

Thanks for posting this question in the Community. I hope you don't mind us answering in English.

I think it'd be best to first check your account page under "Receipts" to find out if the gift card was activated successfully and exactly how much Premium time a certain gift card has activated. Here is a link for the Receipts page.

Also on your account page you can see when exactly the activated Premium time will expire.

On the other hand, did you try to activate a special 3 months of Premium for the price of 1 trial offer with the gift card? I'm afraid that this will not work, as gift cards cannot be used to activate special offers. More on this here.

Hope this helps sort things out,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts