Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paguei mas não está liberando meu Spotify Premium

Paguei mas não está liberando meu Spotify Premium

Paguei faz 5 dias meu Spotify premium e ainda não recebi a confirmação e ainda não está disponível

3 Replies

Hey @LuizEdu_2001,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here.

Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

If you successfully activated Premium but your Spotify account doesn't display any Premium feature, it'd be useful to double-check whether you're currently accessing the right account.

Go to your account page and scroll to Your plan to confirm whether or not there's an active Premium. If not, your Premium might be on a different Spotify account. To find it, it'd be useful to follow the steps in this support page article.

Hope this helps. Let us know if we can do anything else!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, Mario. I went to my account and it still says that the plan is Free and not Premium, and I only have this account, I remember perfectly logging in when I went to pay, and there is no reason for me to err because I only have this account.

Hi @LuizEdu_2001,

Thanks for your post! 

We advise you to check this article on what the reason might be for not seeing your Premium. Let us know which steps you've tried so we know what to suggest next. 

Just to be on the safe side - have you checked if you have another account? Sometimes this could be tricky an d you might end up with 2 accounts that have similar log in data.  

We'll be keeping out an eye on your reply!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts