Is Free but should be Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

iPhone 11 pro max

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been a paying customer for some years now, but suddenly two days ago my subscription went back to the free version. The payment was completed on the 17th of this month, which I verified on my bank account and in the invoices section of spotify. Payment was successful, but the premium subscription is not being activated. I've lost a lot of features that I use the whole day, so this is a big impact.

Two accounts

I don't use two accounts, though, for some reason a second account was created based on my facebook profile. I don't use facebook, so I don't know why this account was created. I've canceled the account, but I'm waiting for a response. Apparently this needs interaction to complete.

Please help me out here!

Kind regards,

Bob

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @bjoziasse 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Initially, let's try some primary troubleshooting steps and tips. I recommend that you take a look at this following article and double-check all tips:

It's also suggested that you check if your Premium features aren't working on other devices too, so if possible, try to log in on your desktop or another mobile device.

Keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @bjoziasse 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Initially, let's try some primary troubleshooting steps and tips. I recommend that you take a look at this following article and double-check all tips:

It's also suggested that you check if your Premium features aren't working on other devices too, so if possible, try to log in on your desktop or another mobile device.

Keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thank you for your reply. Together with the Spotify service we figured out that my bank was rollback the transaction for some reason. After some correspondence we resolved the issue. Thanks for your time. 

Kind regards

Hey, @bjoziasse 
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear this did the trick.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a great day 🙂

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts