Paid for Premium, Account Overview states Account is Premium, Desktop and iOS app states otherwise

Paid for Premium, Account Overview states Account is Premium, Desktop and iOS app states otherwise

riyadirenno

So I recently upgraded my account to premium and everything seems to be fine for the first few days, however at one point my desktop and iphone app is telling me that my account is free and I can't skip tracks nor have an offline playlist. I checked my account overview and it states that my account is indeed premium.

I can provide details of my account if needed.

I've sent multiple support messages and all I received is an automated message telling me to ask the forums here or try reinstall the app (which I did).

TLDR: Paid for a 3 month premium membership, account overview shows my account is Premium. iPhone and Desktop app shows that my account is still free.

1 Reply

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @riyadirenno, welcome to the community!

That's really odd. First, have you made sure you're logged in the right account on the devices it shows you are on Free? If you are, try logging out and exiting the app, then (you could try also rebooting your device at this point), then opening the app again and logging back in.

You can also try taking this survey that can help by pointing you out in the right direction, if the above didn't help.

Also, keep in mind to reply to the automated emails from support, even if it's from a no-reply and a member of the staff should get to you within 24-48 hours 🙂

Hope any of this helps!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

SUGGESTED POSTS