Free/Premium

Country India

Device

Pixel

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I just paid for my yearly subscription for Premium through Google Pay using QR Code and the money got deducted but the account still shows as free. The transaction is not noted in my Spotify account/ spotify receipts either. I have the screenshot of the transction, but what should I do to get Premium started?

I have logged back in and waited for some time as well.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Thank you so much for your patience and help. When you messaged, my plan was still showing as free despite relogging and the money was deducted already. 

I thought of giving it a few more days and today the plan changed to premium. Thank you so much once again!  

Stay safe 🙂 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @rasras1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

No worries, I'm here to help.

Could you let me know what status your account is here? Let me know if it's Free or Premium.

Also, check in with the payment method you used to subscribe to Premium and see if it went through on their end, and check to see if you got an email from Spotify confirming your subscription to Premium.

Additionally, follow all troubleshooting steps here and let me know the results for each one.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! Thank you for your reply! 

My account is still showing as Spotify free and I didn't receive an email either. But the money has gone through, sending a screening of the transaction. I even received a message from my bank that the money has been deducted. 

Screenshot_20200521-130926.png

Hey @rasras1,

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you also try following the steps in the link I provided in my last reply and let me know the outcome for each step? 

Looking forward to your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey! Thank you so much for your patience and help. When you messaged, my plan was still showing as free despite relogging and the money was deducted already. 

I thought of giving it a few more days and today the plan changed to premium. Thank you so much once again!  

Stay safe 🙂 

Hey @rasras1,

Perfect, that's what I like to hear! If you need help in the future, you can always start a topic and the Community will be here to help. 

Have a great day, and stay safe as well!

Billy-JSpotify Star

You've been really kind, thanks!

Suggested posts