Paid for premium but still on free

Highlighted

Paid for premium but still on free

I paid for premium on June the 3rd, as shown by my bank account transactions, but today I am still on a free account. I did not receive the confirmation email either. I made the payment during the registration process, in case that info is useful.

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Paid for premium but still on free

I'm having the same problem! just paid for premium but I'm still on "free", I tried re-installing everything like they suggest in the support page, but it still won't work
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem. I tried once again and still the same problem. Need urgent help!

Highlighted

TENGO EL MISMO PROBLE ME LLEGO LA NOTIFICACION DEL BANCO POR EL CARGO A PREMIUM PERO LA CUENTA SIGUE SIENDO GRATIS......

@ggb_albedo wrote:

I paid for premium on June the 3rd, as shown by my bank account transactions, but today I am still on a free account. I did not receive the confirmation email either. I made the payment during the registration process, in case that info is useful.

@ggb_albedo wrote:

Highlighted

Today June 21th, I paid for a Premium account and I still have as a free one. I got the e-mails from the bank that I paid. Help please!

Highlighted

I got an auto reply with no search on my accouint issue.  I am going to call VISA to reverse the charges and file a complaint ot BBB Better Business Bureau).  To me it is not worthwhile to subscribe and paid without any after sale service.

SUGGESTED POSTS