Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for spotify student Premium but I wasn't logged in or on the program but still got charged.

Solved!

Paid for spotify student Premium but I wasn't logged in or on the program but still got charged.

I recently just saw there was student discount for premium so i decieded to do some research on it. But silly me realised I wasn't logged in or on the program when I made my payment. I was just on my browser and it put the payment thought with no further questions. If you could reply to this ASAP that would be lovely.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, 

Not to worry! If you haven't assigned it to an account you won't be charged. The first payment will go out when you play one song on any of Spotify's app's on your premium account. What you need to do is log onto your online banking and cancel the payment. Then... log onto your Spotify account online which you can do here and set up the payment again using Unidays.

In the unlikely chance you have been charged... contact spotify and they will refund you.

Hope this all works out, let me know

Carl 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there, 

Not to worry! If you haven't assigned it to an account you won't be charged. The first payment will go out when you play one song on any of Spotify's app's on your premium account. What you need to do is log onto your online banking and cancel the payment. Then... log onto your Spotify account online which you can do here and set up the payment again using Unidays.

In the unlikely chance you have been charged... contact spotify and they will refund you.

Hope this all works out, let me know

Carl 🙂

Suggested posts