Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for subscription but not Getting premium!

Paid for subscription but not Getting premium!

Hi

I paid for 1 year premium subscription last night. it was okay until today that it shows im not premium anymore.

I even got screenshot after paying.I don't know what to do?

Here is my receipt number :

Receipt 1170842449042107-1-1

i hope that somebody could help me.

Btw i tried all the suggestions on following page but they didn't work out! (https://support.spotify.com/dk/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/

2019-09-03_02h22_51.png
1 Reply

Hey, @annie_99 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Considering that you've already checked the support article about that kind of issue, but couldn't solve it, I think the best thing to do now is to contact the Customer Support team. I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. 
If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts