iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 14.4

My Question or Issue

I paid for the premium account but I can’t access it , it’s still showing free

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @f4eak

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that the payments made through UPI may take up to 3 working days to be active on your account. 

If after that time you still don't have Premium, we recommend contacting our Support team here so they can take a closer look at your account and provide further help.

Lastly, we don't recommend sharing any private info such as payment details in the Community. In this case, we suggest that you edit your post and delete this info. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @f4eak

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that the payments made through UPI may take up to 3 working days to be active on your account. 

If after that time you still don't have Premium, we recommend contacting our Support team here so they can take a closer look at your account and provide further help.

Lastly, we don't recommend sharing any private info such as payment details in the Community. In this case, we suggest that you edit your post and delete this info. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts