Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pay by Mobile not working

Pay by Mobile not working

I'm trying to renew my subscription through mobile payment, but when after entering my mobile number and pressing continue this message appears, "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again or contact our support team."

3 Replies

Hey @warren18, welcome to the Community!

Try reaching out to your service provider to make sure you have enough funds to renew your subscription through them.

If you have funds, but it's still not working, reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook with your account info so we can get a closer look.

Hope that helps.

Hi! I accidentally press the continue button to go premium on my other acc i am using smart. Now that i have load to go premium whenever i hit continue it says something went wrong, what can i do?

Hi @Suprok,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

If you're already paying through your Smart mobile bill on another account, you won't be able to sign up with the same phone number to start a subscription again. But we have a workaround you can try to revoke any previous subscriptions associated with your phone number:

1. Send the text GETPIN to the shortcode 8823 to retrieve a list of existing PIN consents.
  2. Respond with STOPPIN <space><list_number> to 8823 within 5 minutes to revoke the consent (e.g. if you only had one subscription before, you should reply with STOPPIN 1 to 8823).
  3. Once that's done you can try subscribing again.

If you're still having trouble subscribing after this, we'd recommend reaching out to our billing partner Fortumo for more info. You can visit their support center here

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts