Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pay with the pre-paid card?

Solved!

Pay with the pre-paid card?

I tried to pay the premium account payment with my pre-paid card, but when I confirmed 3D Secure, the system shutdown without an error, and I don't get it why it's happening. Can you handle with that?

Maybe some useful information:

*I'm connecting in Turkey

*I'm using "ininal" service as pre-paid card

*I spoke with "ininal" customer but he has no idea why it's happening

*When the payment has confirmed, first the money goes after it gets back to my card.

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cokmakbulegecti, welcome to the community!

Let's make sure your card meets the requirements on the attached picture. You may need to contact your bank to make sure it does.

If you're sure it meets all the requirements, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

Card_Problems.png
Marked as solution

Firstly, thanks for your reply. I tried everything you advise, as I said the customer service has no idea why my payment not confirmed by yourself.

I have read a lot of articles, but there is no idea why it's happening. I should try with another credit card. "not the one of pre-paid :)"

One more thing I want to say, you should contact ininal service. Many people in Turkey (especially the students) has trouble with that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @cokmakbulegecti, welcome to the community!

Let's make sure your card meets the requirements on the attached picture. You may need to contact your bank to make sure it does.

If you're sure it meets all the requirements, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or an incognito window.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp
Card_Problems.png
Marked as solution

Firstly, thanks for your reply. I tried everything you advise, as I said the customer service has no idea why my payment not confirmed by yourself.

I have read a lot of articles, but there is no idea why it's happening. I should try with another credit card. "not the one of pre-paid :)"

One more thing I want to say, you should contact ininal service. Many people in Turkey (especially the students) has trouble with that.

Suggested posts